When visiting, please observe the following rules:
- Opening hours are 6.30am to 6.30pm every day
- Strictly no dogs are allowed
- Please do not walk on the dam floor or anywhere outside of the designated walkways so as not to disturb terrapins, crabs, toads or breeding birds.
- Don’t feed the animals, especially not with bread
- Please take all your litter with you
- Please do not pick flowers or plants or remove any tadpoles
- No alcohol
- No graffiti
- Please note that there are no ablution facilities at Die Oog
- In an emergency call the BKM Watch on 086 000 2669
If you’d like to organise any event of 10 or more people, kindly consider donating R150 towards maintenance costs for Die Oog.